Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh, Baby!

I can't believe I wrote only two posts and then just left you all hanging. Sorry about that. I'm sure I've lost a few readers over that major blogging faux pas.

But the good news is I'm back with some exciting news to share. WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!! Yep, you read those screaming capital letters right! Baby Reeser is due June 17, 2013. And I've felt great. I'm now a couple weeks into the second trimester and haven't been sick at all. Well, I did throw up once but I think that had more to do with stinky dog poop than pregnancy sickness. Trust me, it was gross.

I didn't want to break such exciting news without a picture to show so I thought I would be all smart and scan in our ultrasound picture. So I did. And you literally couldn't see anything. And then it wouldn't even let me insert it in the blog because it was a PDF and not a JPG. And you know I am with technology. So I outsmarted everyone and just took a picture of the picture with my phone. Ha!



So here's our little peanut. Actually at this time the baby was the size of a gummy bear! We have been so amazed and humbled at the detail by God in the way He is forming our baby inside of me. It is incredible.

We had another appointment this past Friday where we got to hear the heartbeat. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but its just incredible!!

So now I might actually have something to blog about once every couple of months!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Once every couple MONTHS!? We want weekly updates ;) So glad to see your BACK and to read about your pregnancy experience and preparation as a family for the new babe!

    ReplyDelete