Thursday, October 10, 2013

He Rolls, etc...

Before I went to bed last night, I peeked in on Lincoln and this is what I saw.  This boy just cracks me up!
 
This morning we thought it was appropriate to dress in our Cardinals gear since they beat the Pirates in a good, close series in the playoffs last night!  Go Red Birds!  Now on to the Dodgers - not sure we'll get out of this one alive! 
  
 
And the big guy finally decides to roll over.....while I'm pumping and only have one hand available to flip him back over!  What a goofball!  He's been SO close for awhile now, and this is when he decides to do it! 
(of course I had to get a pic first before I helped him out.  I know - I totally deserve Mother of the Year!)
 

1 comment:

  1. love that first picture! he just gets cuter and cuter! yay for rolling over (I totally would have snapped the picture first too).

    ReplyDelete