Thursday, September 26, 2013

Three months

Here's a little behind-the-scenes look at what it took this morning to capture this cute little three-month picture of Lincoln!


Okay, Mom, what's going on?
 
Oh, nevermind, I'm just going to squirm around while you have that thing in front of my face again and talk to me in that weird high-pitch voice.
 
Okay, you want a smile?  I'll give you a quick one.
 
And........I'm bored.  Are you done yet?
 
Oh, wait - there's dad!
 
Dad!  Where are you going?  Don't leave me here with mom and her phone!  She keeps taking pictures of me with this sticker on my chest!

Oh, good, you're staying?!

Oh, Dad, you're so funny!
 
Kisses and a rescue by Daddy!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh love this post! He looks so chubby, soft and cuddly!! I'm so sad I haven't met him yet.. ;-( Just when I think we're going to have a quiet week.. it's STILL crazy busy- not sure when we'll get down there. Really would like to take to the kids to Ren. Fest down there too some fall!
    Are you going to Eric's wedding?!? Haven't committed to it yet here.. Keep the pics coming!
    ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dialogue ~ AND Lincoln's facial expressions!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks so cute!!!! ya his different faces are cute! cant wait to hold him:)

    ReplyDelete